Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feb 13th - Feb 19th

TY-Thursday night I attended my Blue & Gold banquet. I received 2 awards and got to do the flag ceremony. On Friday I sold Scout o rama tickets and I sold 9 tickets. It was fun I was selling tickets along with Spencer and Ammon.
CAMRYON- On Thursday night I went to blue and gold and got an award. On Saturday I went and sold scout o rama tickets. I sold 19 tickets and it poured the whole four hours that we were selling.
TAYTUM-Tayum participated in her 1st grade patriotric play. She had a speaking job and did great. She had 2 performances. She sang all the songs and stood on the middle stand surrounded by all the tall kids.
LILLY-:) This has been a good week. Finaly went to the library on Wednesday after school (walked there) :D Got a whole BUNCH of books. (manga books, reading, drawing) Found my sketchbook and have been drawing frantifcally all week long. This was a somewhat long week, every day during school felt never ending but the week went by fast.  Unfortunately my weekend was full of babysitting ( XP) It's annoying at times. The library was good its quiet except for mild coughing but the teen sections has tables for studying which will be helpful for studying in the future. It's nice, I enjoy alot and will continue to go to it this week.
DAYNA- Sick all week, got ty sick and then it was a chain effect(: hahah suckers! (; went to school. Had alot of tests. Hate my english teacher. Got yelled at almost everyday from her. (I complain about the useless papers and projects she gives us)(& then theres this insanely dumb "Daily Writing Tip" that we do everyday. I mean realllllly. We sit in class not even writing all of it down for half of the time! Its not like we don't already know this stuff, its dumb. and she wonders why i complain!!! Pft. (that was a word in one of our daily writing tups...it means "frustration, disgust". HAHA. Then i worked alot. Got my paycheck! :) realized i havent done any tithing on any of my money at all! WHOOPS! (: byeee!
DYLAN- Kind of got sick this week, got reading on Preach my Gospel again, cleaned up my room! Got out of debt plus went to institute for a while but wasn't paying attention so I left. People were buggin that day.  Kenneth came over this weekend which is always a positive thing and puts a smile on ma face!  Like when mom gets Linda's fudge chocolate cake with layers of fudge! :D! This week has been a lil' bit slow but tomorrow is gona be tough! Find out about it next sunday!
TAYTE- One of dylan's friend, Andrew, was over and Andrew was talking to Tayte and listening to his jiberish.  Andrew proceded to tell Tayte that if he doesn't hurry up and start to talk that Pyper was going to talk first well Tayte says: ssshhh oh no.  The funniest thing ever. Tayte is defintely smarter than we all give him credit for.
PYPER- Pypers most exciting thing that happened to her was her finding out about stacking cups. she loves this toy. She sat for 1/2 an hour just stacking and unstacking. She now will stack the measuring cups and the pots and pans.
RICHARD - Did some IT Consulting for a camera store in Phoenix work on Monday and Tuesday. considering starting another business for IT consulting service. Helped Dawn with wedding on Friday and Saturday. continued job search. Went to the public library to pickup Lilly. first time I have been to the library since I was about 8 years old. Alot has changed since then. May have to get a library card and checkout some books
DAWN-So this week was a bit busy. I had to take down the Carriage from Fry's Grocery Store. Then I did a bunch of board of reviews for scouts. Which was good because I haven't done any for a while. On friday iI did a wedding that turned into a mess as it downpoured. The bride didn't even really use some of the decorations as well as the wind blew over two of my wedding lamps and smashed them.  I did get some India food, wasn't as good as the other restuarant. I got to hang out at the bookstore which is great as i love to read all the church books. dylan sold his car and got out of debt which is good. Richard bought Dylan some church pants for his mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment