Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feb 20th - 26th

DYLAN'S WEEK-
DAYNA'S WEEK
LILLY'S WEEK - HMM SO WHATS UP INTERNET WORLD! :D My week was relatively boring. Except for projects due and presentations. I was a bit sick at the beginning of the week so I missed Tuesday. :) Had to made up for school on Wednesday though XP  Missed mutual doing it. haha.  My weekend though was HUGE!! lol so on Saturday morning I got up and later went with my dad to WALMART!!! (the store that hazs EVERYTHING!!) Thanks to him. I got pencils and lead for drawing and sketching.  We then went to Mesa Public Library and got me a new library card cause I lost mine. Afterwards when I was home and messing with them. Mom came into my room and asked if I wanted to hang out with a old friend of mine that moved away several years ago. So she came and we hung out. At first she was quiet, we caught up a bit but afterwards it was much better. Half way through i got another call from a girl in our ward named Paisley asking if I wanted to go with her to meet a disabled girl in our ward. We went, Heaven (name of friend that came over) tagged along and got home.  It was a LOT of fun with Heaven. We made cupcakes, took a walk, searched youtube watchign funny video. She left though D: we plan on having her sleep over during Spring break :3 and that was my week!
CAMRYON'S WEEK- NOTHING MUCH I JUST WENT SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND STAYED IN MY BED AFTER, THEN WENT TO BED
TY'S WEEK-I got go to a firehouse and to school in we did math time test
TAYTUM'S WEEK-
PYPER'S WEEK-This week Pyper had a very off day and stayed up till 4:00 a.m. she finally fell asleep in Mom and dad's bed. But dad went and slept on the couch, and mom didn't realize that, well needless to say Pyper fell of the bed and got a HUGE gooseegg on her forehead. Not a very pleasing site, but at least she has her hair that covers up the bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment