Monday, February 7, 2011

Jan 29-Feb 5, 2011

TY'S WEEK-This week I made a Pinewood Derby Car and I finished 5th place. It was fun. I then had pack meeting and was awarded my wolf Badge along with two other friends. I also was awared 3 gold arrow points. On Wednesday at Scouts I passed out flyers for scouting for Food. On Friday my school class went to Westwood High School and saw a play. It was real fun. We took a bus to the school. It took us 30 minutes to get there.I sat on the bus with Jonathon and Stephanie. On Saturday I played video games with cousin Kenneth.

TAYTUM'S WEEK - I went on a field trip to a play called Rabbit and the Toaster. I was real fun. I got to ride a school bus. In school we did math, p.e. we had recess. On  day I got a ride with the Pishl's from school. On Wednesday I went to McDonalds with Amanda. There was Camryon and Tayte, Brianna, Katleyn and Vincent.We played for 3 hours while mom and dad went out with Dylan. We had french fries and soda. When dad showed up he got us ice cream.

CAMRYON'S WEEK - on saturday i went to the pine wood derby and got second place and got 3 activity pins at pack meeting. i got an award for the speediest finish. I went to church on sunday. On Monday my mom turned in my application for the Mesa Academy for the fall. On Wednesday I went to McDonalds with Amanda and Tayte andeel dow Taytum. On Thursday we were taking group pictures for orchestra and someone pushed me and I fn and broke my violin tuner. On Saturday I played video games with Kenneth.

LILLY'S WEEK - ok umm... well ... my week has been pretty boreing but a few fun and interesting things happened. Haha, Well during school I'm one of the top two nominees for the Valentines Day Dance Royalty next Friday (the 11th) ^.^ looking forward to that. Unfortunately, on Wednesday I missed mutual because I didn't know where it was. Also on the bad side of my week. I've been exhausted like crazy taking naps, sleeping during class and hustling to do things. I'm getting back on my self piano teaching :) It's working well! Got some sheet music I'm working with and fixed Dayna's keyboard up a bit (though it's not as good as a real piano). I'll be heading on a art fieldtrip on Monday over to Red Mountain High School to watch how high schoolers create things with clay. :)

TAYTES WEEK- This week Tayte went to McDonalds and played for 3 hours. Mom cut Taytes hair this pass week. It was his 2nd haircut since he was born. The first for mom. The one side of his head needs to be cleaned up. Dad took me to the store with him and on the way there Dad got a speeding ticket.

PYPERS WEEK - I got a new outfit this week and went to the park with mom and dad and had my pictures taken. Ty watched me this week while everyone else went to McDonalds. I also got to go to the store with Dad- but he didn't get a speeding ticket while i was with him.

DADS WEEK - I had a 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager at Godaddy. Now i have another interview this week with hiring manager plus 2 other managers at the Gilbert location. Guess we will have to wait and see what happen this week. Saturday Dawn and I took Dylan through the Temple which was a great experience.  I have to go back to Temple sometime this week. Went to the movies this weekend with Camryon and saw Green Hornet in 3D. It was an ok movie but not great I would give it a B rating. Well thats it we will have to see what fun stuff happens this week.

MOMS WEEK- This week we had FHE with the Brinkerhoff's family. We talked about cleanliness. We were challenged to keep our bedrooms cleaned. I went back to my Red Mountain ABC Meeting. I am going to take on the Scholarship Awards. I did it last year. I had quite a few calls for weddings this past week. I am going to set up a carriage at a Fry's on Monday.Thursday night was Roundtable for Scouts. A good night. not boring. Have to do Merit badge counselor apps for everyone- a very big pain in the butt! Friday we were going to take the big kids to the temple for baptisms, but didn't make it there. Saturday we took Dylan to the temple for his first time. It was really cool to have one of your chiildren there. It makes you feel like you are finally doing something right. I did some other temple work that day and it was very fulfilling. I could definitely feel the spirit that day. Afterwards we went to mexican restuarant and had a good visit with Kristi and Kellyn. Ryan came up on Friday but had to leave cause mom was feeling sick again. They might have stumbled upon what is making her so sick. They think she might be allergic to Glutten and Wheat. Time will tell. Till next week.

DAYNA'S WEEK-  The highlight of my week was making fun of Dylan wearing those temple clothes, theyre sacred and all....but he keeps complaining how hot it is because he never wears 2 shirts. hahaha(: it was hilllllarious. and then my other highlight was trying to give pyper a swirlie in thee toilet! (: too bad she started crying so i felt bad and didnt give her one.....\: THE END. there is probably more highlights of my week.....like working......HA. but i cant think of anymore! SO oh well. bye(:


DYLAN'S WEEK- Went to the temple, became offically official. Then headed to Jump Street, kind of a guys night which was pretty nice ya know? No girls to impress just having fun.  Birthday weekend and got some chucks :D. Met Demetrius(the kid who is going to madagascar-like me) last sunday at the Knudsons and he is way tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment